The Report service allows you to create report and data analysis. All the data can be exported to Excel.
An overview of reports:
All the reports have the same options. It is possible to filter, so the wanted data will be shown. To make the wanted filter, just select the header to sort by. Right-click on a header and some options will be shown:
- Sort ascending
- Sort descending
- Clear sorting
- Group by this column
- Hide group panel
- Show column chooser
- Best fit
- Best fit (all columns)
- Filter editor…
- Show search panel
Reports to select are:
- Results – Is the results from the productions area. If the log symbol is true, the data will come from the command AddResult.
- Users – Is the users created in the application.
- Roles – Is the roles created in the application.
- Product groups – Is the product groups created in the application.
- Products – Is the products created in the application.
- Recipes – Is the recipes created in a S9 device.
- Symbols – Is all the symbols created in the application.
- Demo results – Is the results from the debug area. If the log symbol is true, then the data will come from the command AddResult.
- SQL data log – Is a User defined result.